Amazon Publishing Made Easy (2 Courses)
Publish Your Kindle and Paperback books at the same time with Amazon KDP
If you want to…
- Get published now
- See fast results
- Save money with free publishing on Amazon
- Enjoy worldwide sales
- Become an international Amazon author
- Earn a passive income for life
…then this course is for you!
This combined course will give you everything you need to know to successfully publish your Kindle and Print books with Amazon, the world's largest bookseller.
- How to prepare your book for publishing
- How to successfully format your book
- How to publish your book globally
- How to receive amazing royalties
- How to market your book
Earn a Passive Income for Life
Once your book is on Amazon, it will be there for life. This popular online bookstore is open 24/7. People all over the world can buy your Kindle book and download it in 60 seconds.
Amazon Publishing is free, but preparing your book for publishing can be expensive. There is "do-it-yourself" software that attempts to turn your Word document into a Kindle Ebook, but the results are often not quite what your expect. You have limited control over the look and feel of your book and can end up with a very unprofessional result.
Hiring someone to do the formatting is also expensive. You can be looking at around $300 per book. Why not learn the skill yourself and format ALL your Kindle AND print books for the amazing price of only $47? That makes good sense. Plus, if you are not computer literate, allow a teenager to watch the videos with you and learn the ropes.
Having a properly formatted book is one thing. Knowing how to publish it on Amazon is quite another. There are also some administrative tasks you need to take care of. For example...
- Finding a USA facility acceptable to Amazon to receive royalties.
- Completing the tax interview to avoid paying 30% tax on your royalties.
- Learning how to monitor your sales and royalties on a daily basis
- Marketing techniques
Consulting with an expert could cost you anything from $100 an hour.
This course covers everything you need to know and takes you by the hand so you can become a successful Amazon published author in hours instead of months.
How profitable is Amazon Publishing?
As of December 2017,197 million users visited Amazon's websites every month. In comparison, Barnes & Noble had 21 million monthly visitors. Publishing with Amazon gives you access to serious buyers.
- John Locke sold over one million copies of his Kindle book within five months.
- Lee Child, author of the Jack Reacher novels, has sold over 100 million books. He sells a book every 20 seconds on Amazon.
- Pastor Max Lucado's books have sold over 100 million copies and have occupied spots on every major national bestseller list.
- "Left Behind" series. Authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins to date have sold around 4 million copies.
Amazon pays 35-70% royalties on the Kindle book and 60% (less printing costs) on the paperback.
Avoid Information Overload
The modules are easy to understand. Follow the directions and you will soon be earning an income online.
This is an exciting way to begin your publishing journey. This course teaches you the right skills to successfully publish on Amazon.
Reach a Global Audience
The traffic on the Amazon site is huge and filled with people looking for books to read. Every digital device on the market has access to the free Kindle Reading app. Publishing with Amazon is free and fun.
Why Publish a Print Book with Amazon?
There are amazing benefits for self-publishing your print book with Amazon.
- Traditional publishers can take two to three years to get your book into the marketplace. Amazon does that in three days.
- Traditional publishers take control of your book and offer royalties of around 10-12%. Amazon pays 60% (less printing costs). Approximately 60 days after a sale, the money is in your bank.
- Traditional publishers only market your book for a limited time. Amazon does everything they can on an ongoing basis to help you sell your book. The more money you make, the more money they make.
- Traditional publishers know Amazon is the best place to sell books so they publish your book there. Why not publish yourself and keep all your royalties?
Bypass the Traditional Publishing Route
Graphic by Tomwsulcer (Wikimedia.org)
Self-publishing permits authors to bypass publishers and bookstores and sell directly to the public.
Why not have the best of both digital and print worlds?
Get into print now with this stunning new course.
This course assumes your book is ready for publication. It takes you through the publishing process and offers some marketing ideas
Thank you for your extremely helpful training program on the Global Publishing Academy. My granddaughter Rachel, with minimal help from me, managed to upload the kindle version of the new Growing up in White SA. She followed the course step by step and found the information clear and instructive.
Val Waldeck is an internationally recognized Author, Bible Teacher, and Publishing Consultant. She has well over 60 titles published on Amazon in both kindle and print formats. Val is passionate about helping Authors share their message globally.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $54
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
The Global Publishing Academy accepts PayPal and all major credit cards.